If you are a Samsung user and want to learn how to record voice on Samsung galaxy watch then just read this guide till the end. In this guide, you will get to know how to record voice on your galaxy smartwatch as well as its benefits.
Recording voice on Samsung galaxy watch is very simple but before that, we should know what is a voice recorder and what are the benefits of voice recorder. So, let’s explore them one by one.
What is a Voice Recorder in Smartwatch?
A voice recorder in a smartwatch is a digital recorder that is integrated into a smartwatch. It allows you to record your voice memos, conversations, and other audio files directly onto your smartwatch. This is a handy feature for those who want to be able to take quick notes or record important conversations without having to carry around a separate device.
The best voice recorder smartwatches will have high-quality microphones that pick up clear audio. They should also have plenty of storage space so you can save as many recordings as you like. Some smartwatches even come with built-in transcription software so you can easily convert your recordings into text.
The Samsung Voice Recorder is a great way to take quick notes or record important conversations without having to carry around a separate device. With high-quality audio recordings and easy-to-use controls, it’s the perfect tool for anyone who needs to be able to capture their thoughts on the go.
Benefits of Voice Recorder in Smartwatch
If you have a voice recorder in your smartwatch then you will have many benefits. Some of the benefits of having a voice recorder in smartwatch are as follows:
1. You can use it to record meetings, lectures, classes, and other events.
2. It is convenient to have because you can access it anytime and anywhere.
3. Voice recorder in a smartwatch helps you to improve your communication skills.
4. This feature can be used for personal as well as professional purposes.
5. You can also use it to keep a track of your daily activities and thoughts.6. It is a great tool to have for students who want to review their lectures.
7. Voice recorder in smartwatch can also be used for interviews and business meetings.
8. This feature can help you better remember things.
9. You can use it to store important information that you need to access later.
10. Voice recorder in a smartwatch can be used to create to-do lists and reminders.
11. It is a great way to stay organized and efficient.
12. This feature can help you save time by allowing you to record long messages.
13. Voice recorder in smartwatch can be used to make notes about important points during a meeting or lecture.
14. You can use it to keep track of your goals and progress.
15. Voice recorder in smartwatch can help you stay motivated and focused on your tasks.
How to Record Voice on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
To record your voice on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, you will need to use the Voice Recorder app. This app can be found in the apps drawer, or by tapping the microphone icon on the home screen. Now follow the following steps to record voice on Samsung galaxy watch 4:
- Open the Galaxy Watch app on your smartphone and tap the Voice Recorder icon.
- Tap the “Record” button to start recording your voice.
- Tap the “pause” button to pause/resume the recording.
- Tap the “Stop” button to stop recording.
- Tap the “Play” button to listen to your recorded voice.
- Tap and hold the recorded voice and click “Delete” button to delete your recorded voice.
Your recorded voice clips will be saved in the “Voice Recorder” folder on your Galaxy Watch 4. You can access this folder by opening the File Manager app and navigating to the “Voice Recorder” folder.
You can also use the S Voice feature on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to record voice memos. To do this, simply say “Hi, Bixby” followed by “Start a voice memo.” Bixby will then start recording your voice. Say “Stop” to stop recording. You can then access your recorded voice memos by opening the S Voice app on your watch.
Speech to Text on Galaxy Watch
There are a few ways to dictate or speech-to-text on your Galaxy Watch. You can use the built-in microphone to dictate messages, make phone calls, and perform other tasks. You can also connect an external microphone to your watch for more accurate dictation.
If you are facing difficulty in hearing the watch’s built-in microphone, you can try connecting an external microphone. To do this, simply plug the microphone into the 3.5mm jack on the side of the watch. Once connected, you should be able to hear the dictation results through the earpiece on the watch.
To start dictating on your smartwatch, simply say “Hey Google” or “Ok Google” followed by your command. For example, you can say “Hey Google, send a text message to John” or “Ok Google, call Mom.” The watch will then convert your speech into text and perform the requested action.
You can also use dictation to input text into any app on your watch. Simply open the app and tap the microphone icon on the keyboard. Then, start speaking and the watch will convert your speech into text.
Dictation can be a great way to quickly input text on your Galaxy Watch. However, it is not always 100% accurate. If you need to ensure that your dictated text is accurate, you may want to connect an external microphone or use the keyboard instead.
Important Guide: How stress monitor works on galaxy watch?
Some of the frequently asked questions on how to record voice on Samsung Galaxy watch are as follows:
How do I record voice on my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?
To record voice on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, simply press and hold the Voice Memo button. This will activate the recorder and begin recording your voice. To stop recording, simply tap the Stop button. Your recorded voice memo will be saved automatically.
Can I playback my recorded voice memos on my Galaxy Watch 4?
Yes, you can playback your recorded voice memos on your Galaxy Watch 4 by opening the Voice Memos app and tapping on the desired recording.
Can I share my recorded voice memos with others?
Yes, you can share your recorded voice memos with others by exporting them to your connected smartphone or tablet. To do this, open the Voice Memos app on your Galaxy Watch 4 and tap on the Share button for the desired recording.
How long can I record voice memos on my Galaxy Watch 4?
You can record voice memos for up to 1 hour on your Galaxy Watch 4.
How much storage space do my recorded voice memos take up on my Galaxy Watch 4?
The size of your recorded voice memo will depend on the length of the recording and the recording quality. For example, a 1-minute long, high-quality recording will take up approximately 1MB of storage space.
Where are my recorded voice memos stored on my Galaxy Watch 4?
Your recorded voice memos are stored in the Voice Memos app on your Galaxy Watch 4.
How do I delete recorded voice memos on my Galaxy Watch 4?
To delete a recorded voice memo, open the Voice Memos app on your Galaxy Watch 4 and tap on the Delete button for the desired recording. Alternatively, you can delete all of your recorded voice memos by tapping on the Delete All button.
Samsung smartwatches provide high-quality recorders in their smartwatches which can record clear voice still if you are facing issues with the in-built recorder then you may try external recorder by connecting it to your smartwatch.
We hope you will get to know how to record voice on Samsung galaxy watch by reading this guide. If you have any questions then please let us know by commenting in the comment section.